Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pink frosting and projectile vomit

Still recovering from B’s 5th birthday party.

Jumping castle, party favors, screaming kids, crying kids, manically laughing kids, booze (for me – not the kids. Had to get through this somehow), big cakes, little cakes, candles, sweets, swearing (again – me, not the kids), games, more screaming and finally – home time.

I have to point out that I’m immensely proud of myself for not giving up and trying to suffocate myself in the sickly-sweet shocking-pink frosting of B’s Barbie cake to get away from the madness.

At least B had the time of her life, and spent the whole day ordering her friends around, birthday crown on head, demanding more presents and consuming fast amounts of sweets, crisps and cake.

No major disasters, other than one attempted strangulation (not me, this time) and two projectile vomits.

Thank god it’s over. For another year, at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home