Thursday, August 31, 2006

Post your ex on the net – bedroom skills ratings and all!

Ooo… The devil is sitting on my shoulder again today.

Exso.com lets you post a picture of your ex, and then give him a rating out of 10 on looks, intelligence, humor, kindness and bedroom skills for all the world to see! You can send him a bitchy e-card, while you do a search to see if your ex has scorned any other women...

Go spite your ex!

Lots of fun, with great healing powers. Combine this with the voodoo doll – and you’re set!

PS. I decided not to put The Turd up on the site. They say you have to be truthful when giving the ratings. Turdman was great in bed (probably the only thing I miss about him), so I would have to give him a 9 for bedroom skills – and he would probably see that as a compliment and use it to score with other women.

I’m definitely not doing him any favors, thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home