Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Pamela makes a boob of herself (again.)

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I had a look at Pamela Anderson's new poker site PamelaPoker.com. (Ok, I did laugh when I saw the logo. It's been designed so the word 'poker' looks like a big pair of boobs!)

It's pure T & A. Packed with half-nude pictures of the madam herself - it's almost guaranteed to be a winner... Not so sure if any women would join, but then - it could be great. With all those breasticles staring players in the face, bloodflow to the brain decreases, causing concentration lapses and general bad play.

It kinda makes we wish I was a poker playin' gal. But at least I know I won't be accosted by fake boobies while I enjoy MY bit of fun - slots, slots and more wonderful slots...

Mmm... on second thought. A hunky man popping up every now and then could be nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home