Friday, August 25, 2006

Voodoo dolls called The Turd

Short on the heels of the inspirational "Dating Tips for Single Parents", I had an as-always unpleasant conversation with my ex, who shall from now on be referred to simply as The Turd.

The Turd still inexplicably thinks that he has a say in my and B's life, and incessently interferes. It's ok for him to cheat, lie, swindle and drink shots of vodka from between the breasts of Russian stripper/prostitutes (I have no hard evidence, but what else could he be doing in the last 2 years of our marriage when he was never at home?).

But heaven forbid I ask him to take his daugther on a night that's not "his night" - then I'M the mother from hell who doesn't love her own flesh and blood...

Speaking of blood, mine's boiling right now, so decided to make use of this nifty online Voodoo doll. It's not quite as satisfactory as the real thing (I imagine), but on the upside - it squeels like a bitch when you stick pins in it and burn it with a candle!

Your very own Voodoo doll

Take that, you old Turd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home