Thursday, August 17, 2006

Goodbye Yuppies, you're fired!

Been feeling the pressures of single parenthood again - in a bad way. Does anyone ever have enough stinking money to raise a child? And I'm not even at the stage where every piece of clothing, footwear, underwear, hairclip etc. should be branded... (By the way, if I find that @sshole who decided that the smaller the branded item, the more expensive it becomes, I'll 'swoosh' his evil neck....)

So been hitting my favorite slots with vigour, in the hopes of winning a gigantic jackpot, which will instantly transform my slightly drab existence into a glamorous soap-opera of a life with lots of celebrity friends (sorry Lindsey Lohan, you're SO not on my guestlist), glam parties and super-hot hunks all lusting after me.

No luck yet, but I'm practising my red carpet pose in the meantime. Been accumulating some good credit on King Cashalot though, which helps to lift the spirits.

I just read that the rule of the yuppie is about to come to an end. How sad. Not.

Apparently they're now called GOSSIPS, or Gadget Obsessed Status Symbol Infatuated Professionals, and can't live without sushi, Blackberrys, laptop memory sticks and small mobile phones. Shame.

Tech-savvy GOSSIPS new office yuppies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home