Friday, October 06, 2006

So that's where I went wrong...

Instead of studying when I was in school, I was out chasing boys. Now that I'm long out of school and chasing orgasms, it seems that it's time to bring back the books!

The study goes:
Women with graduate degrees are more likely to reach orgasm than their less educated counterparts, a new Australian study suggests.

The survey, which interviewed more than 9,000 women, claims that higher levels of education and income are associated with a greater prevalence for orgasm among women.

"The association between orgasm and demographic characteristics suggest a social-effect, with better-educated, non-immigrant women more likely to have orgasms," the researchers wrote in their report.


And I was blaming the shortage of decent men... Not sure if I'm quite ready to swop my soapies for studying in the strive for the Big O (or the Tepid O, more likely).

And besides - maybe it's too little, too late?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home