Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My fortune in internet gaming stocks...

I’m considering buying internet gambling stocks. Not a lot – I don’t have that much money lying around. But it all makes perfect sense to me.

The price of gambling stocks came tumbling down on Monday. Which means they’re really cheap now. Which means I can, for the first time in my life, afford them. And I firmly believe that in a couple of months time there’ll be a new face on the Forbes cover, gloating about how he snatched up all the gambling stocks for next to nothing, and as soon as the uncertainty passed and the prices went back up, he became a billion-trillionaire and now owns several islands and is fulfilling his dream of directing a major Hollywood movie.

Why can’t that be me? I’m going to think this through a bit more, but read Internet gambling stocks: A good time to buy? in the meantime and see if you agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home