Thursday, September 28, 2006

Bring back 70s naff!

I like, totally dig it, man!

Brands that put the naff into the 1970s are making a comeback!

Do you remember having a pet rock? Hell, you knew it was just a stupid rock in a box, but you bought it anyway, and gave it a name! I remember the girl next door having a Chopper bike, and it was the coolest thing ever. Sadly, I never got one of my own, but I did manage to push her off the bike plenty of times, and ride off in ecstasy while she lay crying in the road. This continued until her dad came to have a talk with my dad, and I got the hiding of my life.

Other unforgettable things were Top of the Pops (I used to LOVE it!), leather elbow patches on jackets, cheesecloth shirts, loafers, hotpants and patches sewn on everything.

Aaahh…..

Read: 70s naff set to make a comeback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home