Monday, October 09, 2006

2006 Hot Holiday Toys for Tots

Toy Wishes' annual Hot Dozen list features hysterically laughing Elmo, modern-day Monopoly and Nintendo's Wii.

Elmo is not the only one laughing hysterically…

I almost started foaming at the mouth when I saw the Toy Wishes’ annual Hot Dozen list.

Every year around this time, I promise myself that I’ll put money away during the course of the year for NEXT Christmas’ Toy Wish item that B is almost certain to want.

And every year when this damned list comes out, I realize that not a cent had been saved, and that I’d have to sell a kidney to be able to afford one of them.

Among the candidates in 2006 - TMX Elmo, a digital camera for 3-year-olds, Princess Genevieve Barbie and a modern day twist to classic Monopoly.

Check out the list

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home