Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My horoscope for today:

Although yesterday saw you feeling a little tense to say the least, today you will be a centre of calm in a fairly stormy atmosphere. A close friend or work colleague will be in need of your temperate mood as they look for assistance to resolve a relationship conflict that is in danger of exploding.


I've always wondered about these horoscopes. Don't get me wrong, I love reading them, but how can a little paragraph apply to every single Taurus in the world? Did all Tauruses have really bad days yesterday? I guess keywords like "tense" "mood" "conflict" etc. are universal and we jump on the chance to make it relevant to our lives.

But nevermind. I still love trying to find any relevance to my own life in those damned things - especially when they speak about love and sex and good fortune!

Maybe mine will say something about winning a great fortune tomorrow. I've been hard at work on those damn progressive jackpots, playing and playing...

Keep an eye, Lady Marmalade will still be the next Mega Millions millionaire!

Well... at least I should be, with all the time and money I've spent playing it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home